I feel like I’m a legit lipstick blogger lol. I have acquired so many kinds over the past decade and even repurchased a few this month. Not to mention, I feel like I post about lipsticks a lot more than anything else. I’m planning on reorganizing my lip collection soon because I have so many that I don’t use or even want. My style has changed, and I know myself now more than ever before – so a carefully curated lip collection is necessary.
October brought me many first-time pleasures:
- Translucent Setting Powder – first timer
- Invisible Lip Liner – first timer to this brand, but not clear lip liners. I love them! It’s a must-have item in a lip arsenal.
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Indianwood and Quite Natural – first timer
- Select Cover-Up Concealer NW45 – repurchase. I use it to define my eyebrows here and here.
- Angle Brush #266 – repurchase. I needed another angle brush for doing gel eyeliner because I found myself using the same brush for my eyebrows. I really like using this brush for gel eyeliner because it’s sturdy and already has an angle tip to help guide my “flicks.”
- Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait – repurchase. This shade was my life in high school/college and it’s still applicable to my entire being.
- Lipglass in Explicit – repurchase. This shade was my life in high school/college and it still has relevance.
- Lingerie in Teddy and Beauty Mark – first timer
- Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania and Copenhagen – first timer to these shades. I love this line. It’s not long lasting at all, and I’m a bit skeptical about the “matte” claims, especially with these two shades. However, I like the creaminess of the products and the fact that it’s not overly drying. I swear by the shade “Abu Dhabi.” It’s hands down my favorite nudish matte. I’m wearing it in the photos here and here.
- Liquid Suede in Club Hopper – first timer
The end. I’ll see you all in November. 🙂